ZUCCHINI PARMESAN CRISPS Normandy Oil
1 pound zucchini (about 2 medium)
¼ cup shredded Parmesan (heaping)
¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs (heaping)
2 tablespoons Normandy Oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line two baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with vegetable spray.
2. Slice zucchini into ¼ inch thick rounds. Place zucchini and Normandy Oil in a recloseable plastic bag, toss until well coated.
3. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Place round in Parmesan-breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides of each round, pressing to adhere. The mixture will not completely cover each round, but provides a light coating.
4. Place rounds in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle any remaining breadcrumb mixture over the rounds.
5. Bake 22 to 27 minutes, until golden brown. There is no need to flip them during baking; they crisp on both sides as is.