TOMATO BASIL PASTA (w) CHICKEN Sundried Tomato Oil
3 cups tri colored rotini pasta, uncooked
4 tablespoons Sundried Tomato Oil
4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon Garlic Pepper Seasoning
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
2 cups grape tomatoes
½ shredded Parmesan cheese
8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
1. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons Sundried Tomato Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fully cooked (170˚F). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
3. Add remaining oil, broth and Garlic Pepper Seasoning to skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
4. Add cream cheese; cook stirring 2 to 3 minutes or until, melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook an additional 3 minutes.
5. Drain pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet with Parmesan and basil; mix well. Serve topped with chicken.