TANDOORI SHRIMP & PASTA
1 lb. ready to cook raw frozen shrimp
1-5.3oz container plain Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
1 Tbsp. Tandoori Seasoning
Juice of half Lemon
1 lb. pasta of your choice
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. flour
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup shredded Parmesan
1. Thaw shrimp.
2. In large mixing bowl add thawed shrimp, Avocado Oil, yogurt, Tandoori Seasoning and mix together until all shrimp are evenly coated. Set aside for about 15-20 minutes to let marinate.
3. Bring large pot of water to boil and cook pasta per box directions, set aside
4. In a large pan cook shrimp until pink and firm. Set aside, squeeze lemon juice onto cooked shrimp.
5. In the same pan shrimp were cooking in melt butter. Once melted add flour to make a roux. You may have to add a bit more flour.
6. Slowly add heavy cream, whisking the whole time. Bring to a boil until liquid starts to thicken, lower heat and add Parmesan.
7. Add shrimp
8. Add cooked pasta
9. Serve warm and garnish with Cilantro