2 pounds chicken legs – skin removed
2 cups Greek Yogurt
¼ cup Tandoori Seasoning
1 lemon juiced
1. Cut very shallow little lines into the de-skinned chicken legs and add them to a large zipper bag.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix remaining ingredients until well blended. Add to the zipper bag with the chicken. Squish the bag a bit to distribute the mix over all of the chicken.
3. Let marinade in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
4. Remove the majority of the marinade before cooking the chicken.
5. Heat an oiled grill to medium-high heat and cook the chicken 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 400⁰F and cook on a baking sheet for 25 to 30 minutes until fully cooked.