TANDOORI CAULIFLOWER BITES
1 medium to large head of Cauliflower, washed and cut into bit size pieces
1 ½ cup Coconut Cream
2 Tbsp. Tandoori Seasoning
Juice of a small lime
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Salt added to boiling water
1. In a large saucepan, bring some water to a boil and add a pinch of salt. Add cauliflower and cook on low heat for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat and allow cauliflower to remain submerged in the hot water for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Combine coconut cream, Tandoori Seasoning, lime juice and cilantro. Add Cauliflower and allow to marinade for 1-2 hours. You may want to refrigerate the cauliflower for this duration.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 deg. F and place a grilling rack over a rimmed backing sheet. Arrange the florets on the rack, shaking off any excess marinade, and brush lightly with oil.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked.
5. Remove from oven and enjoy while still hot.