SWEET POTATO HASH Sriracha Grilling Oil
⅓ cup buttermilk, well shaken
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
¼ teaspoon Sriracha Salt, or to taste
1 ¼ pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
¾ pound russet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
2 tablespoons Sriracha Grilling Oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon Sriracha Salt
24 ounces endive, washed and drained well, thinly sliced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
¼ cup minced cilantro
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise and ¼ teaspoon
Sriracha Salt until well combined. Set aside.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water with ½ teaspoon of Sriracha Salt to a boil. Add sweet and russet potatoes and cook until just tender, about 5 to 8 minutes. Drain.
3. Heat the Sriracha Grilling Oil in a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) set over medium high heat.
4. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
5. Stir in the cooked potatoes and sprinkle with Sriracha Salt to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Add the endive and green onions and cook until the potatoes are starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Stir in the cilantro. Divide between 6 plates and drizzle with Sriracha buttermilk sauce.