SRIRACHA ROASTED CHICKEN Sriracha Salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon Sriracha Salt, or to taste
1 whole chicken
1. Combine brown sugar and Sriracha Salt in a small cup
2. Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Trim access fat. Place chicken, breast side down, on a cutting surface. Cut chicken in half lengthwise along the backbone, cutting to, but not through, the other side.
3. Turn chicken over. Starting at the neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and meat. Rub Sriracha mixture under the skin. Gently press skin to secure.
4. Bake at 350⁰ F approximately 20 minutes per pound or until internal temperature in the meaty part of the thigh reaches 170⁰F.
5. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes.