Sangria Margarita Slush
1/2 cup Red Wine
1/4 cup Orange Juice
1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
1/4 cup Simple Syrup
1/2 cup Tequila
1/4 cup Limeade
2 1/2 tablespoons Triple Sec
Simply Syrup Instructions:
1. Combine 1/4 cup Sangria Slush Mix with 1/4 cup water and bring to a boil while stirring. Let Cool
1. Combine all ingredients in a large, freezer safe bag or container and freeze for 5-8 hours. Agitate every hour until desired slush consistency forms.
Don’t Have 5-8 hours to wait?
1. Divide recipe by 1/2 or more depending on the size of your blender.
2. Place all ingredients into a blend and fill with crushed ice.
3. Blend until desired slush, adding more ice if needed.