Pink Margarita Pink Himalayan Wicked Good Salt
Makes 2-3 Margaritas
1 cup Tequila
1 cup Fresh Lime Juice
½ cup Powdered Sugar
½ cup Orange Liqueur
½ cup Cranberry Juice
Zest of one Lime
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Pink Himalayan Wicked Good Salt
1. Stir together all Margarita ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
2. Place all rimmer ingredients into small blender, food chopper/processor or mortar/pestle and grind until fine texture
3. Transfer rimmer onto a glass, wet the rim of the glass with a lime slice or water press glass into mixture.
4. On the rocks – pour over ice
5. Frozen- place in blender with 2-3 cups of ice and blend until smooth
Pour desired amount into the glass and enjoy!