ORANGE GLAZED SALMON SANDWICHES Jalapeno Cilantro Seasoning
½ cup orange juice
½ cup orange marmalade
3 tablespoons Jalapeno Cilantro Seasoning, or to taste
1 ½ pounds Alaskan salmon, 1 inch thick
4 ciabatta rolls
¼ mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
1. Prepare marinade by mixing first three ingredients together in a small bowl. Reserve ¼ cup.
2. Mix mayonnaise/yogurt with 3 tablespoons of marinade mix, whisk until creamy.
3. Coat grill or grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium high. Brush salmon with marinade and place skin side down on hot grill. Grill until salmon is opaque, 14 to 16 minutes, basting periodically with more marinade.
4. Remove from grill, drizzle remaining reserved marinade over the salmon and let stand on platter covered, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Cut ciabatta rolls open and spread equal amounts of mayonnaise mixture on each roll. Cut salmon into 4 pieces, place one piece on each roll.