HONEY SRIRACHA POPCORN CLUSTERS Sriracha Salt
1 cup coconut oil or other cooking oil
½ cup popcorn kernels
¾ cup honey
2-3 teaspoon Sriracha Salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup honey roasted peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Line two sheet pans with foil.
2. In a large pot, heat the ¼ cup of coconut oil and then add the popcorn kernels. Put the lid on and cook the popcorn over medium heat until all of the kernels have popped. Move the popcorn off of the burner, add the peanuts and set aside.
3. In a 2 quart saucepan, add the remaining coconut oil and honey and bring to a boil. Let cook, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, for about 4-5 minutes.
4. Turn the heat off and add the sriracha salt, vanilla and baking soda. Stir rapidly as it will foam up.
5. Immediately add the syrup to the popcorn and peanuts and toss well, coating the popcorn as evenly as possible.
6. Divide the popcorn between the two sheet pans and bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes and rotating the sheet pans. The finished popcorn will be a deeper color and it will be crispy.
7. Let the popcorn cool completely and then serve to snack on.