HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN THIGHS
2 lbs skinless/boneless chicken thighs
¼ teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
3 cloves minced garlic
2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
1 ½ tablespoons honey
1 ½ teaspoon Sriracha Seasoned Sea Salt, more to taste
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Mix all ingredients for marinade together in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Rinse chicken thighs with water, pat dry and place in mixing bowl with marinade. Stir until chicken is fully covered and let marinade for a minimum of 15 minutes.
4. Transfer the chicken and marinade to a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
5. Remove foil, spoon drippings over chicken and broil for 1 minute to char the surface of the chicken.
6. Remove from heat, slice into pieces and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
*serve with fried rice