GLAZED CARROTS Maples Bacon Sugar
2 pounds baby carrots
1 pound sliced bacon
1/4 cup butter
2 Tablespoons reserved bacon grease
1/2 cup Maple Bacon Sugar
1. Chop bacon into bit size pieces.
2. Cook bacon and set aside saving 2 tablespoons of the grease.
3. Boil carrots until fork tender or until desired softness.
4. In the same frying pan used for the bacon, melt butter and reserved bacon grease.
5. Add maple bacon sugar, stirring constantly until it comes to a boil and starts to thicken.
6. Add cooked bacon pieces and stir to combine.
7. Add cooked carrots and stir until all carrots are covered with glaze.
6. Serve warm.