FROZEN GRAPES/DRUNKEN FROZEN GRAPES
1. Remove Grapes from stem and rise.
2. For Drunken Grapes – Place grapes in large bowl and cover grapes with wine or liquor and let sit for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Pour slush mix into small bowl or plate. While grapes are still wet roll in slush mix until completely covered.
4. Please grapes on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
5. Once frozen please grapes into a freezer safe bag or container.
Use frozen grapes as ice cubes, garnish, serve with a cheese try or enjoy as a special treat.