EASY FOIL-GRILLED POTATOES Mediterranean Herb Oil
8 to 10 redskin potatoes, diced into ½ inch cubes
2 red bell peppers, chopped into ¼ inch squares
2 tablespoons chopped onion
¼ cup Mediterranean Herb Oil
2 tablespoons butter, optional for a richer flavor
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut two pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil about 18” long.
2. Place the diced vegetables in the center of one piece of foil and sprinkle with a little salt. Fold into a pouch with the top open.
3. Add the Mediterranean Herb Oil, (and butter if desired) and seal the pouch.
4. Set the pouch on the second sheet of foil and place on a hot grill for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
5. Remove from the grill and leave for 10 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Foil pouch may be placed on a baking sheet and cooked in the oven @ 425˚F for about 30 – 35 minutes stirring halfway through the cooking process.