1 ½ Lbs ground meat (beef, venison, chicken or turkey)
1 small green bell pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
2 (16-ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
2 Tbsp. minced garlic
2-3 Tbsp. chili powder
1-2 tsp Sriracha Seasoned Sea Salt (more to tasted)
1. In a large skillet, over medium heat, add a little oil and sweat the bell pepper and onions until just tender. Add garlic and ground meat. Cook until meat is completely cooked.
2. Add kidney beans and diced tomatoes and bring to a boil.
3. Add chili powder and Sriracha Seasoned Sea Salt, add more to taste.
4. Allow to boil on low heat for 10-15 minute or until desired thickness.
5. Top with shredded cheese and sour cream.