BUTTER CHICKEN, Oh! So Garlic! Seasoning
Instapot Recipe ready in 30 minutes!
Serves 2 to 3
6 ounces tomato paste
Use tomato paste can and measure 1½ cans water
2 tablespoons Oh! So Garlic Seasoning
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon ground paprika
2 teaspoons garam masala
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
4 ounces butter, cubed
½ cup coconut milk or heavy cream
Chopped fresh cilantro to garnish
1. In the inner cooking pot of the Instapot, mix together tomato paste, water and all spices.
2. Place chicken pieces in sauce.
3. Lock the lid in place, choose manual or chicken/poultry mode for 10 minutes.
4. When cooking is complete let pressure release naturally. Remove lid when it unlocks. Remove chicken and set aside.
5. Add butter and cream stirring until fully combined.
6. Replace chicken in sauce and rewarm if needed
7. Serve over rice of your liking or ray cucumber noodles.
8. Garnish with fresh cilantro.